The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild is still available for playing on gaming consoles only. Since the company has not launched the version for PC, direct download cannot be played on PC. But using the CEMU Emulator, it is easy to play on PC as emulator can create gaming console environment over PC.
The Legend of Zelda Breath of Wild is not available to play on PC and can be played only on gaming consoles. Thus to play the game on PC, gaming console emulator is required. CEMU Emulator is the best suggested to play games on PC making a gaming console interface.
Follow the article to download CEMU emulator along with Zelda breath of the wild PC game. Also, there is a complete guide to game setup and instructions.
How to Play The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild On PC?
Since the game is available only for gaming consoles like Xbox, Wii U, Nintendo and Play station, the user needs to install an emulator to run it. With Zelda breath of the wild emulator, it is easy to play the game on PC either with Windows or MAC Sierra OS. From many available emulators in the market, we personally recommend CEMU Emulator for playing the game on PC.
Firstly make sure that the available configuration on your computer is able to run CEMU Emulator and Zelda Breath of Wild. All of the graphics drivers, audio drivers, and video drivers must be updated. After the update, the user needs to download the set of software to run cemu on pc.
Follow the list and download the latest version of every software listed below. Make sure that if any of the software is pre-installed, then it must be updated.
- WinRAR or Zip,
- CEMU Emulator,
- CEMU Hook Support,
- CEMU Graphics Pack,
- Cache Shader.
Before starting to download the listed software, please make sure that you are qualifying the minimum system requirements. Please check the list below before you start breath of the wild pc download.
Minimum System Requirements:
Make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements to play BOTW. We suggest using a higher configuration to experience better gameplay. The minimum system requirements are listed below.
OS: 64-Bit Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10;
MAC OS Sierra or Above
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 or AMD Radeon™ equivalent
PowerShell: Version 3 or above
Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Phenom
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 8 GB
How to Install CEMU Emulator?
Follow the steps below to install cemu emulator for playing breath of the wild on PC.
- Go to Official Website for CEMU (click here) and download the latest version of CEMU Emulator for free.
- Now using the unzipping software, like WinRAR or WinZip, unzip all the contents of the folder.
- Download the CEMU Hook plugin and install it. The CEMU Hook can be downloaded from the official website only. It is a plugin to make CEMU emulator compatible with your current version of windows.
cemuhook_1112_0554.zipto the file, the previously extracted folder is located in Step 1.
cemuhook-xxxx.zipfile in the Cemu folder in which you have moved it. After extraction, you can remove the zipped file if you want.
- Now in the folder that has extracted in the previous step, find ‘Graphics Pack Folder’. Now Simply copy and paste the to the main folder. When prompted to overwrite, click on Yes.
- The last folder to extract is the Shader Cache zip folder you have downloaded. Extract it.
- Now you need to move
xxxx.binfile from the extracted folder to the main folder.
- To do this, go to Cemu folder, open shader cache. Here you will get the transferable folder. Move the
- Restart the PC and click on the CEMU on the desktop.
Following the above steps have successfully installed CEMU Emulator on your PC to play Zelda Breath of Wild on PC. Now the user needs to configure the game on the emulator and start enjoying the digital world of BOTW PC.
Download Avast Zafezone Browser for safe browsing and spam-free downloading.
How to Download The Legend Of Zelda Breath of Wild for PC?
As the game is available for playing on gaming consoles only, a different version of The Legend of Zelda is required to be downloaded for PC. Firstly create the three folders in the names stated below and download Wii USB Helper.
- Helper DX
- Helper EX
Now follow the steps below to download Legend of Zelda Breath of wild PC emulator PC Game;
- Got to Wii USB Helper, you have just finished downloading,
- Now change the default directories of the folder. To change the directories for proper configuration,
+ Change the Wii U Helper directory with Helper DX folder, &,
+ Wii U Extraction Directory to Helper EX folder just created.
- Save changes and close all the windows.
- Again open Wii USB Helper. Find the option and open Legend of Zelda breath of wild.
- Open the game and select the region in which you are playing.
- Right-click on it and choose to download. It will ask you for DLC and updates, click NO for this.
- Now Right Click on the game, Find and choose the version installed currently and Update it,
- Close the windows and wait for the update. After the update, right-click again on the option and select Download DLC option.
- Wait for the download to start and get completed.
- Once the download is done, click on the Unpack Option and wait for all the files to get unpacked.
How To Configure CEMU for Playing Legend of Zelda Breath Of The Wild?
Below are the steps to configure CEMU Breath of Wild on PC and enjoy the uninterrupted gameplay. Image Source: emulator-zone.com
- Launch CEMU Emulator. If the launch creates a problem, kindly turn off your Antivirus or add an exception for CEMU Emulator.
- Download the fonts and updates that are prompted on opening the CEMU to play Zelda Breath of the Wild on PC.
- Now in the CEMU dashboard, click on the Options Tab,
- Now choose the input methods, In the methods for input, select the keys and controllers on keyboard or gaming controller, whichever preferred. Create the profile, save it and close all the windows.
- Again go to the ‘options’ menu and choose graphics packs. Select the options to configure the graphical format of the game. Choose the resolution for the legend of Zelda cemu pc gameplay.
- Now select the following options for configuration;
– LWZX Crash Workaround
– Nvidia Explosion Fix
– Square shadow fix
- Now save changes and close the settings tab.
For better gameplay experience, configure the settings of cemu Zelda breath of the wild on PC.
- Again in Experimental, Uncheck Use RDTSC This is Optional:(If you’re getting NPC popping issue of Physics issue)
- Experimental, Check Full Sync at GX2DrawDone()
- Custom Timer, set Cemu Default 1x
- GPU buffer cache accuracy, select Low(fast)
- Go to Upscale Filter and select Bilinear.
- In fullscreen scaling, keep aspect ratio.
- Set MM Timer Accuracy as 1ms
How to Install Legend Of Zelda Breath Of Wild On CEMU PC?
Follow the simple steps below to Install CEMU Zelda breath of Wild on PC after downloading it and installing the CEMU emulator.
- Open the CEMU Emulator and choose the select files option,
- Now click on the Install Game Updates Option, Or DLC option
- Locate and select the folder Helper EX that has been created while downloading the Zelda breath of Wild Game.
- Click on the update file and select
meta.xmlin meta folder.
- Also, select the
xml Filesand update them,
- Once all the updates are completed, simply click on the Helper EX folder and then open The Legend Of Zelda Folder.
- Here go to code folder and select
xxxx.rpxfile. And wait for the file to get loaded.
- After the loading gets completed, simply close CEMU. image source: compat.cemu.info
- You would need to open the log.txt file and in this file go to the ‘Shader cache name’ in CEMU folder.
- Open Cache Shader downloaded previously and find again
xxxx.binand rename it as Helper DX.
- Now you are ready to launch your game on Cemu. The first time, shader cache may take some time to compile.
After following the above-listed steps, the game Legend Of Zelda Breath of Wild will starts running with the help of the CEMU Emulator on PC.
What is CEMU Emulator?
Emulators are the software that helps to create a virtual environment for any device on the PC. Talking of CEMU Emulator, then it is the virtual emulator that is used to create a virtual environment especially for the game “The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of PC”.
CEMU Emulator can be described as a software that is able to run any Wii U Application on PC. As the emulator is still under development phase, it has very low compatibility ratio and can run only with few types of games. Most of the games show glitches and technical errors while using the CEMU Emulator. As the Wii U is a recent console, you will need a decent PC gaming system to use Cemu. Or at least if you want to run games at playable speeds.
We suggest trying Xadder free download to use any controller for playing games using an emulator on PC.
CEMU Emulator for The Legend Of Zelda Breath of Wild PC
Basically, CEMU emulator is designed for playing only Wii U Applications. Since the company only deals with games for gaming consoles, CEMU is the software that helps to run any version of Wii U gaming application on PC. The emulator is free for download and can be installed and set up easily. There are complete details to download, install and configure CEMU Zelda breath of the wild on PC.
Download CEMU Emulator
CEMU Emulator is under development phase and there is actually no official paid version is launched. However, cemu can be downloaded for free as a developer version from its official website. Follow the link below to Download CEMU Emulator along with the necessary tool and plugins you need to set up The Legend of Zelda on PC.
CEMU EMULATOR: Download NOW!!!
Reviewed: The Legend Of Zelda Running Even Better On PC With CEMU
Thanx to the release of Clarity FX pack for CEMU Emulator, that made Legend Of Zelda run with more better quality. The game now looks even better with and is capable to run with high resolutions. When playing the game with the BotW pack, then the resolutions and screen frame rate becomes more responsive.
With the new update pack for cemu, breath of wild is now running with more clarity of objects. It also displays a good color tone and brightness. If you’re looking at that video and thinking some of the effects are a bit too strong, know that they can be adjusted.
With the 2k resolution of screen output, now playing has become more fun and even the trees, buildings, roads and distant views are more detailed. User can also Install AKAMAI Netsession Interface for better graphical output in your computer.
CEMU Emulator is compatible with only Wii U version of ‘The Legend of Zelda: Breath Of the Wild for PC. The authors and coders that have designed CEMU are working on resolving the issues for playing ‘Breath Of the Wild’ on computer. The Emulator is functional on Both MAC iOS and Windows operating system. However, the company claims that by the fall of 2019, the players would be able to play on CEMU without any glitches.
Speaking of reality, then emulation is basically the preservation and ability to play favorite games on the computer. An emulator is a tool that is useful to create an environment for anything on the computer. Talking of the gaming then the emulator is the best options to play all favorite hames on the computer, either when there is a hardware failure or when the hardware is costly to buy. (Ex: Xbox and PlayStation).
The Legend of Zelda has become the game of classic category, still, it is a fun play. So while it cool to see it running on Cemu, I see it more as a curiosity rather than a serious alternative. We suggest that if possible then play Wii U games using the genuine playing consoles for best results. Still, the Gameplay can be enjoyed using the cemu emulator for playing Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild on any computer easily. Cemu is the best emulator to play games from Nintendo Softwares as they still make great games.